Does Venture Capital Investment Spur Employment Growth? - Further Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany in its series Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim with number 216/2003.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: D-70593 Stuttgart
Web page: http://www.uni-hohenheim.de/institution/institut-fuer-economics-11
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groh, Alexander Peter & von Liechtenstein, Heinrich, 2009. "How attractive is central Eastern Europe for risk capital investors?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 625-647, June.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin03050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010.
"Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1002, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Roberta Colavecchio & Magdolna Sass, 2010. "Drivers of Private Equity Investment in CEE and Western European Countries," Working Paper / FINESS 3.5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Munzele Maimbo, S. & Faye, I. & Triki, T., 2011.
"Financing Africa: Through the crisis and beyond,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4758568, Tilburg University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulrike Berberich) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ulrike Berberich to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.