Non-market valuation of the coastal environment - uniting political aims, ecological and economic knowledge
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics in its series CERE Working Papers with number 2010:10.
Length: 80 pages
Date of creation: 02 Jun 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cere.se
non-market valuation; choice experiments; water framework directive;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2010-11-27 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-11-27 (Tourism Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cecilia Håkansson, 2008. "A new valuation question: analysis of and insights from interval open-ended data in contingent valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 175-188, February.
- Kinell, Gerda & Söderqvist, Tore & Elmgren, Ragnar & Walve, Jacob & Franzén, Frida, 2012. "Cost-Benefit Analysis in a Framework of Stakeholder Involvement and Integrated Coastal Zone Modeling," CERE Working Papers 2012:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.