Does Size of Local Labour Markets Affect Wage Inequality? A Rank-size Rule of Income Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for Futures Studies in its series Arbetsrapport with number 2006:11.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2006
Date of revision:
Note: ISSN 1652-120X ISBN 13: 978-91-89655-95-9, ISBN 10: 91-89655-95-8
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Institute for Futures Studies, Box 591, SE-101 31 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: 08-402 12 00
Fax: 08-24 50 14
Web page: http://www.framtidsstudier.se
More information through EDIRC
Wage inequality; local labour markets; urban size; business diversification;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eva Andersson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.