Semiparametric Panel Date Models with Hetergeneous Dynamic Adjustment: Theoretical Considerations and an Application to Labor Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance in its series Working Papers with number 1994-9.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
evaluation ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziliak, J.P. & Kniesner, T.J., 1996. "The Importance of Sample Attrition in Life Cycle Labor Supply," Discussion Paper 1996-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis, 1996. "Semiparametric estimation of partially linear panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 389-397.
- You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian, 2006. "Statistical inference in a panel data semiparametric regression model with serially correlated errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 844-873, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.