Vietnam's SCIC: A gradualist approach to sovereign wealth funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics in its series Discussion Papers in Economics with number economics:201110.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Nathan, Brisbane, Queensland, 4111
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
State Capital Investment Coproration (SCIC); sovereign welath fund (SWF); state-owned enterprise (SOE); Vietnam; economic transition;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Tom Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.