How safe is it, to Confuse Defense with Care?
AbstractThe correlation of state spending on pure and mixed public goods reflects the making of fundamental choices about state functions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 0064.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision: 2013
Budget Spending structure; pure public goods; mixed public goods; universal suffrage; military justice; military spending;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-05-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PBE-2013-05-05 (Public Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Daniel Shestakov, 2013. "Risks, responsibility and public respect: Cases of entrepreneurs elected in the USA and in Russia," Published Papers 142, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.