Petroleum Tax Policy in Russia
AbstractPetroleum complex is Russia’s basic economic sector which is playing a leading role in providing the state budget revenues. This paper is dedicated to the main issues of the government petroleum tax policy in Russia. The author analyses the outcome of the implemented petroleum tax reform and possible measures designed for further taxation improvement in this sector.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its series Working Papers with number 0041.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2012
Russian economy; oil production; oil export; oil prices;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-12-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-12-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-12-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-10 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.