Report NEP-ENE-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & Stefan Humer, 2012. "Modelling Primary Energy Consumption under Model Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp147, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Sergey Prikhodko & Alexander Pakhomov, 2012. "International Experience in Export Promotion," Working Papers 0040, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2012. "What drives oil prices? Emerging versus developed economies," Working Papers 0007, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Georgy Idrisov & Sergey Sinelnikov-Murylev, 2012. "Modernization or Conservation: The Role of Export Duty on Crude Oil and Petroleum Products," Working Papers 0042, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Wen-Jie Xie & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2012. "Extreme value statistics and recurrence intervals of NYMEX energy futures volatility," Papers 1211.5502, arXiv.org.
- Yuri Bobylev, 2012. "Petroleum Tax Policy in Russia," Working Papers 0041, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Competition in Germany's minute reserve power market: An econometric analysis," DICE Discussion Papers 75, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID) & Fundación Chile, 2012. "Caso exitoso eficiencia energética: Hotel Explora: San Pedro de Atacama," IDB Publications 77881, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Amecke, Hermann & Neuhoff, Karsten & Stelmakh, Kateryna, 2012. "Steuerliche Förderung von energetischen Sanierungen: Erfahrungen aus der Praxis," EconStor Research Reports 66858, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Leon Welle & Sjoerd Bakker, 2012. "Credibility and Legitimacy in Policy-driven Innovation Networks: Resource dependencies and expectations in Dutch electric subsidies," DRUID Working Papers 12-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Strand, Jon, 2012. "Emissions trading with offset markets and free quota allocations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6281, The World Bank.
- Heindl, Peter & Lutz, Benjamin, 2012. "Carbon management: Evidence from case studies of German firms under the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Matthias Weitzel & Joydeep Ghosh & Sonja Peterson & Basanta K. Pradhan, 2012. "Effects of international climate policy for India: Evidence from a national and global CGE model," Kiel Working Papers 1810, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.