The Role of Water in the Canadian Manufacturing Industry
AbstractWater's role in manufacturing technologies has received limited attention in econometric studies of natural resource use. A KLEM model of technology is extended to include three facets of water use: intake, recirculation and discharge,
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by York (Canada) - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 1996-07.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: YORK UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 4700 KEELE ST-NORTH YORK ONTARIO H3J 1P3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 736-5083
Fax: (416) 736-5987
Web page: http://dept.econ.yorku.ca/
More information through EDIRC
WATER; CONSUMPTION; MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES;
Other versions of this item:
- Dupont, D.P. & Renzetti, S., 1996. "The Role of Water in the Canadian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 1996-07, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronaldo Seroa da Motta & Alban Thomas & Arnaud Reynaud & José Gustavo Féres, 2006. "Demanda Por Água E Custo De Controle Da Poluição Hídrica Em Indústrias Da Bacia Do Rio Paraíba Do Sul," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 67, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Dachraoui, Kais & Harchaoui, Tarek, 2004. "Water Use, Shadow Prices and the Canadian Business Sector Productivity Performance," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2004026e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Dachraoui, Kais & Harchaoui, Tarek, 2004. "Utilisation de l'eau, prix fictifs et productivite du secteur canadien des entreprises," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2004026f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.