Utilisation de l'eau, prix fictifs et productivite du secteur canadien des entreprises
AbstractDans ce document, on elabore un cadre de la mesure de la production qui tient compte de l'auto-approvisionnement en eau, un facteur
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques in its series Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) with number 2004026f.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2004
Date of revision:
Economic accounts; Environment; Natural resources; Productivity accounts;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dupont, D.P. & Renzetti, S., 1996.
"The Role of Water in the Canadian Manufacturing Industry,"
Papers, York (Canada) - Department of Economics
1996-07, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Dupont, D.P. & Renzetti, S., 1996. "The Role of Water in the Canadian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers, Brock University, Department of Economics 1996-07, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Steven Renzetti, 1992. "Estimating the Structure of Industrial Water Demands: The Case of Canadian Manufacturing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 396-404.
- Diaz, Aldo & Harchaoui, Tarek M, 1997. "Accounting for Exhaustible Resources in the Canadian System of National Accounts: Flows, Stocks and Productivity Measures," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 465-85, December.
- Lasserre, Pierre & Ouellette, Pierre, 1991.
"The measurement of productivity and scarcity rents : The case of asbestos in Canada,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 287-312, June.
- Gatien, M.A. & Lasserre, P. & Ouellette, P., 1987. "The Measurement of Productivity and Scarcity Rent: the Case of Asbestos in Canada," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 8747, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Frank Gollop & Gregory P. Swinand, 2001. "Total Resource Productivity. Accounting for Changing Environmental Quality," NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 587-608 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:stc:stcb6f:stcb6f is not listed on IDEAS
- Diane Dupont & Steven Renzetti, 2001. "The Role of Water in Manufacturing," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 411-432, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.