Impact Of Public Programs On Fertility And Gender Specific Investment In Human Capital Of Children In Rural India: Cross Sectional And Time Series Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Yale - Economic Growth Center in its series Papers with number 596.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; YALE UNIVERSITY, ECONOMIC GROWTH CENTER, YALE STATION NEW-HAVEN CONNECTICUT 06520 U.S.A
Phone: (203) 432-3610
Fax: (203) 432-3898
Web page: http://www.econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/
More information through EDIRC
education ; investments ; human resources ; rural areas ; fertility ; developing countries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duraisamy, P., 2002.
"Changes in returns to education in India, 1983-94: by gender, age-cohort and location,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 609-622, December.
- Duraisamy, P., 2000. "Changes in Returns to Education in India, 1983-94: By Gender, Age-Cohort and Location," Papers 815, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Van de Klundert, T. & Smulders, S., 1991.
"Recontructing Growth Theory : A Survey,"
9146, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Smulders, J.A., 1991. "Reconstructing growth theory: A survey," Discussion Paper 1991-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, J.A. & Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de, 1992. "Reconstructing growth theory: A survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153398, Tilburg University.
- Duraisamy, P. & James, Estelle & Lane, Julia & Jee-Peng Tan, 1997. "Is there a quantity-quality tradeoff as enrollments increase? Evidence from Tamil Nadu, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1768, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.