The Restructuring of Peripheral Villages in Northwestern Russia
AbstractThe purpose of this regional study is to explain the socio-economic processes of restructuring, causes and consequences which have arisen in rural Kerelian Republic in northwestern Russia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economics Research in its series Research Paper with number 96_4.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Nations University; World Institute for Development Economics Research, Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC REFORM; REGIONAL ECONOMY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramkishen S. Rejan, 1998. "The Currency And Financial Crisis In Southeast Asia - A Case Of `Sudden Deathã¢Â‚¬Â„¢ Or `Death Foretoldã¢Â‚¬Â„¢," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22381, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.