Testing For Labor Market Duality: The Private Wage Sector In Cote D'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 66.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
wages ; ivory coast ; econometric models ; labour market ; tests;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Ignacio Uribe García & Carlos Humberto Ortíz Quevedo, 2004. "Una Propuesta De Conceptualización Y Medición Del Sector Informal," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE 003720, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.
- Rama, Martin, 1998. "Wage misalignment in CFA countries: are labor market policies to blame?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1873, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.