The Living Standards Survey And Price Policy Reform - A Study Of Cocoa And Coffee Production In Cote D'Ivoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 44.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
cocoa ; coffee ; pricing ; government policy ; crop yield;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grootaert, Christiaan, 1993. "The evolution of welfare and poverty under structural change and economic recession in Cote d'Ivoire, 1985-88," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1078, The World Bank.
- Allechi M & Affou Y & Ngaresseum D, 1993. "Ajustement structurel, politiques agricoles et efforts d' adaptations paysannes en Cote d'Ivoire: le cas des cultures de plantations," ILO Working Papers 296609, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.