The Allocation Of Goods Within The Household
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Living Standards Measurement in its series Papers with number 39.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
goods ; household ; discrimination;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Burgess & Juzhong Zhuang, 2000.
"Modernisation and son preference,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2115, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robin Burgess & Juzhong Zhuang, 2000. "Modernisation and Son Preference," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- McGregor, M. J. & Rola-Rubzen, M. F. & Murray-Prior, R., 2001. "Micro and macro-level approaches to modelling decision making," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 63-83.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.