A Poverty Profile of Cambodia
AbstractThis discussion paper constructs a consistent, nationwide poverty profile of Cambodia to support the government's effort to strengthen the design of poverty reduction policies. Basic data are given on the level and distribution of living standards as measured by per capita household consumption expenditures. The authors use the Socioeconomic Survey of Cambodia (SESC) of 1993-94 to estimate poverty measures and make poverty comparisons for Cambodia.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 373.
Length: 81 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
ECONOMIC CONDITIONS ; POVERTY ; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES ; STATISTICS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Walque, Damien, 2004. "The long-term legacy of the Khmer Rouge period in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3446, The World Bank.
- Chan, Sophal & Godfrey, Martin & Kato, Toshiyasu & Long, Vou Piseth & Orlova, Nina & Ronnås, Per & Tia, Savora, 1998. "Cambodia: The Challenge of Productive Employment Creation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 267, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2004. "Commune-Level Estimation of Poverty Measures and its Application in Cambodia," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Weingart, Anne & Kirk, Michael, 2008. "Escaping poverty traps?: Collective action and property rights in post-war rural Cambodia," CAPRi working papers 89, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.