Regulated Deregulation of the Financial System in Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 292.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Sajawal Khan, 2007.
"Financial Sector Restructuring in Pakistan,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(Special E), pages 98-125, September.
- Erinç Yeldan & Wenli Li & Xinshen Diao, 1998.
"Challenges and Choices in Post-Crisis East-Asia : Simulations of Investment Policy Reform in an Intertemporal,Global Model,"
Departmental Working Papers
9816, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Xinshen Diao & Wenli Li & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Challenges and choices in post-crisis East-Asia: simulations of investment policy reform in an intertemporal, global model," Working Paper 98-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Panicos O Demetriades & Kul B Luintel, 2000.
"Financial Restraints in the South Korean Miracle,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
00/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Khan, Muhammad Arshad, 2002. "Restructuring of Financial Sector in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xinshen Diao & Wenli Li & Erinc Yeldan, 2000. "How the Asian crisis affected the world economy : a general equilibrium perspective," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 35-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.