Trade And Industrial Policies In The Developing Countries Of East Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 27.
Length: 139 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
trade ; industry ; commercial policy ; developing countries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1989.
"On the Sequencing of Structural Reforms,"
NBER Working Papers
3138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed, Sadiq & Chhibber, Ajay, 1989. "How can Indonesia maintain creditworthiness and noninflationary growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 291, The World Bank.
- Shigeru Otsubo, 1996. "Globalization : a new role for developing countries in an integrating world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1628, The World Bank.
- Linn, Johannes F. & Wetzel, Deborah L., 1989. "Public finance, trade, and development : what have we learned?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 181, The World Bank.
- Johannes F. Linn in Wikipedia English ne '')
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.