Evolving Legal Frameworks for Private Sector Development in Central and Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series World Bank - Discussion Papers with number 209.
Length: 153 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
investments ; economic reform ; law;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pham van Thuyet, 1995. "The emerging legal framework for private sector development in Viet Nam's transitional economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1486, The World Bank.
- Gray, Cheryl W. & Hendley, Kathryn, 1995. "Developing commercial law in transition economies : examples from Hungary and Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1528, The World Bank.
- Andrianova, Svetlana, 2004. "Decentralisation and the perceived quality of institutions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 77-82, April.
- Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 1999.
"Coase v. the Coasians,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1885, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Koford, Kenneth & Miller, Jeffrey B., 2006. "Contract enforcement in the early transition of an unstable economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23, March.
- James H. Anderson & Daivd S. Bernstein & Cheryl W. Gray, 2005. "Judicial Systems in Transition Economies : Assessing the Past, Looking to the Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7351, July.
- Jeffrey B. Miller & Kenneth Koford, 2005. "Contract Enforcement in the Early Transition to a Market Economy," Working Papers 05-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Mavroidis, Petros C. & DEC, 1994. "Linking competition and trade policies in Central and Eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1346, The World Bank.
- Talley, Samuel & Giugale, Marcelo M. & Polastri, Rossana, 1998. "Capital inflow reversals, banking stability, and prudential regulation in Central and Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2023, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.