Structural Change in the Russian Far East: Yhe Implications for Trade and Factor Markets
AbstractThis study compares actual dicrections of structural adjustment in the Russian Far East since the collapse of the former Soviet Union with estimated directions of adjustment that would be predicted to follow an opening of the region to the world market.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics at the University of Washington in its series Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington with number 96-10.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
ECONOMIC REFORM; ECONOMIC POLICY;
Other versions of this item:
- Thornton, J., 1996. "Structural Change in the Russian Far East: Yhe Implications for Trade and Factor Markets," Working Papers 96-10, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.