Why Are There Foreign Tax Credits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics at the University of Washington in its series Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington with number 92-08.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
tax policy ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995.
"Capital income and profits taxation with foreign ownership of firms,"
1995-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 149-165, February.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73857, Tilburg University.
- Harry Huizinga & Soeren Bo Nielsen, . "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownerwhip of Firms," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995. "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownership of Firms," Papers 9582, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- John Whalley, 2001. "Puzzles Over International Taxation of Cross Border Flows of Capital Income," NBER Working Papers 8662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo Nielsen, Soren, 1998. "On capital income tax policies under uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1553-1580, September.
- Michael P. Devereux & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2000.
NBER Working Papers
7920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.