The Wealth Model: Efficiency In Education And Distribution In The Family
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics at the University of Washington in its series Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington with number 90-16.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
wealth ; education ; family ; human resources;
Other versions of this item:
- Behrman, J.R. & Pollak, R.A. & Taubman, P., 1990. "The Wealth Model: Efficiency In Education And Distribution In The Family," Working Papers 90-16, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Berhman, J.R. & Pollak, R.A. & Taubman, P., 1990. "The Wealth Model: Efficiency In Education And Distribution In The Family," Department of Economics Working Papers 154, Department of Economics, Williams College.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Momi Dahan & Alejandro Gaviria, 1998. "Actos de los padres y desigualdad entre hermanos," Research Department Publications 4151, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Han, Song & Mulligan, Casey B, 2001.
"Human Capital, Heterogeneity and Estimated Degrees of Intergenerational Mobility,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 207-43, April.
- Song Han & Casey B. Mulligan, 2000. "Human Capital, Heterogeneity, and Estimated Degrees of Intergenerational Mobility," NBER Working Papers 7678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Momi Dahan & Alejandro Gaviria, 1998.
"Parental Actions and Siblings’ Inequality,"
Research Department Publications
4150, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1999.
"Estimating the intergenerational correlation of incomes: an errors in variables framework,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 1999. "Estimating the Intergenerational Correlation of Incomes: An Errors in Variables Framework," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 44, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ramses H. ABUL NAGA, 1998. "Estimating the Intergenerational Correlation of Incomes : An Errors in Variables Framework," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9812, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bhashkar Mazumder, 2004. "Sibling similarities, differences and economic inequality," Working Paper Series WP-04-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.