The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics at the University of Washington in its series Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington with number 891101.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
taxes ; income ; financial market ; capital;
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1990. "The effects of taxes and dividend policy on capital accumulation and macroeconomic behavior," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 491-521, October.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1989. "The Effects Of Taxes And Devidend Policy On Capital Accumulation And Macroeconomic Behavior," Working Papers 891101, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Strulik, 1999.
"Capital Tax Reform, Corporate Finance, and Economic Growth and Welfare,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19908, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Capital tax reform, corporate finance, and economic growth and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-615, December.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold Von Thadden & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2010.
"Debt Stabilizing Fiscal Rules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(5), pages 923-941, October.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold von Thadden & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2006. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Working Paper Series 576, European Central Bank.
- Philippe Michel & Leopold von Thadden & Jean-Piere Vidal, 2005. "Debt stabilizing fiscal rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 1999. "Government spending, endogenous labor, and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1225-1242, August.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "Inflation and the real price of equities: Theory with some empirical evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 495-514.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Fiscal Policies in a Stochastic Model with Hyperbolic Discounting," CEMA Working Papers 103, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Tarmo Valkonen, 2001. "The Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform and the Financial Strategy of Firms: A General Equilibrium Approach," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 219-239, June.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Heijdra, Ben J., 2011.
"The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1424-1434, September.
- Lammertjan Dam & Ben J. Heijdra, 2008. "The Environmental and Macroeconomic Effects of Socially Responsible Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010.
"Anticipated tax reforms and temporary tax cuts: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2141-2158, October.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2008. "Anticipated Tax Reforms and Temporary Tax Cuts: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-406, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2012. "Risk-taking, fiscal policies, asset pricing, and stochastic growth with the spirit of capitalism," MPRA Paper 37426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.