Advice on the Choice of an Exchange-Rate Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by United Nations World Employment Programme- in its series Papers with number 3.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Center for Economic Growth, 243 Kearny Street, San Francisco, California 94108.
exchange rate ; economic systems ; financial policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Williamson, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Economics,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 123-146, February.
- Zhang, Zhichao, 2001. "Choosing an exchange rate regime during economic transition: The case of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 203-226.
- Ali M. Kutan & Josef C. Brada, 2000.
"The evolution of monetary policy in transition economies,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 31-40.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Brada, Josef C., 1999. "The evolution of monetary policy in transition economies," ZEI Working Papers B 19-1999, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Jaroslava Durčáková, 2011. "Foreign Exchange Rate Regimes and Foreign. Exchange Markets in Transitive Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 309-328.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.