Optimization and Sensitivity Analysis of Computer Similation Models by the Score Function Method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9513.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Rubinstein, Reuven Y., 1996. "Optimization and sensitivity analysis of computer simulation models by the score function method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 413-427, February.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Rubinstein, R.Y., 1995. "Optimization and sensitivity analysis of computer simulation models by the score function method," Discussion Paper 1995-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Rubinstein, R.Y., 1996. "Optimization and Sensitivity Analysis of Computer Simulation Models by the Score Function Method," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72080, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rubinstein, Y.R. & Kreimer, J., 1983. "About one Monte Carlo method for solving linear equations," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 321-334.
- Tan, S.Y.G.L. & van Oortmarssen, G.J. & Piersma, N., 2000. "Estimting parameters of a microsimulation model for breast cancer screening using the score function method," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2000-35/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.