Environmental Taxation and Labour-Market Distortions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9252.
Length: 51 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
environmental policy ; fiscal policy ; labour market;
Other versions of this item:
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Mooij, R.A. de, 1992. "Environmental taxation and labour-market distortions," Discussion Paper 1992-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1994. "Environmental Taxation and the "Double Dividend:" A Reader's Guide," NBER Working Papers 4896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Bovenberg, 1993. "Policy instruments for curbing CO 2 emissions: The case of the Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 233-244, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1992.
"Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world,"
1992-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A. L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1994. "Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 349-390, November.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1992. "Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second- Best World," Papers 9243, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1992. "Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second-best World," CEPR Discussion Papers 745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Dellink, R.B. & Hofkes, M.W., 1994. "Energy levies and endogenous technology in an emperical simulation model for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Speck, Stefan, 1999. "Energy and carbon taxes and their distributional implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 659-667, October.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1998. "Environmental Policy Making in a Second-Best Setting," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 279-328, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.