Environmental Taxation and Labour-Market Distortions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9252.
Length: 51 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
environmental policy ; fiscal policy ; labour market;
Other versions of this item:
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Mooij, R.A. de, 1992. "Environmental taxation and labour-market distortions," Discussion Paper 1992-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1998. "Environmental Policy Making in a Second-Best Setting," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 279-328, November.
- Bovenberg, A. L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1994.
"Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 349-390, November.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Ploeg, F. van der, 1992. "Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world," Discussion Paper 1992-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1992. "Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second-best World," CEPR Discussion Papers 745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1992. "Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second- Best World," Papers 9243, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1994. "Environmental Taxation and the "Double Dividend:" A Reader's Guide," NBER Working Papers 4896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Speck, Stefan, 1999. "Energy and carbon taxes and their distributional implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 659-667, October.
- A. Bovenberg, 1993. "Policy instruments for curbing CO 2 emissions: The case of the Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 233-244, June.
- Butter, F.A.G. den & Dellink, R.B. & Hofkes, M.W., 1994. "Energy levies and endogenous technology in an emperical simulation model for the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.