On the Agglomeration of Non-Residential Activities in an Urban Area
AbstractThis paper follows Hochman, Pines and Thisse (1995) in portraying metropolitan areas as a complex of spatial clubs. Adopting this perspective, the paper characterizes the role of urbanization economies in the agglomeration of non-residential activities inside metropolitan areas.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tel Aviv in its series Papers with number 34-97.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Israel TEL-AVIV UNIVERSITY, THE FOERDER INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, RAMAT AVIV 69 978 TEL AVIV ISRAEL.
Web page: http://econ.tau.ac.il/research/foerder.asp
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004.
"Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities,"
0407015, EconWPA, revised 20 Jul 2005.
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2006. "Welfare analysis of the number and locations of local public facilities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 207-226, March.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A011, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2000. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0035, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.