Lessons from the Macroeconomic Experience of Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stockholm - International Economic Studies in its series Papers with number 522.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF STOCKHOLM, INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC STUDIES, S- 106 91 STOCKHOLM SWEDEN.
Web page: http://www.iies.su.se/
More information through EDIRC
unemployment ; labour market;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1994.
"An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom,"
NBER Working Papers
4802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1997. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," NBER Chapters, in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 267-298 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan Krueger, 1994. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," Working Papers 711, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ruth R. Raubitschek & Barbara J. Spencer, 1994.
"High-Cost Domestic Joint Ventures and International Competition: Do Domestic Firms Gain?,"
NBER Working Papers
4804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spencer, Barbara J & Raubitschek, Ruth S, 1996. "High-Cost Domestic Joint Ventures and International Competition: Do Domestic Firms Gain?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 315-40, May.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Dezentrale versus zentrale Lohnbildung in Europa: Theoretische Aspekte und empirische Evidenz," Discussion Papers 9, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- repec:fth:prinin:332 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.