The Development of Regional Economic Project; Research Directions
AbstractThis paper presents a foundation for the project, and serve two purposes, namely: (1) synthesis of literature available for reference by researcherson theories and strands of thinking that attempt to explain the growth of economies for use during the project and to identify common ground, contradictions and gaps in the body of literature; and (2) to establish directions for theoretical and empirical research to be pursued during the course of the research project and the eventual formulation of government policy and corporate/community strategy.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by South Australian Centre for Economic Studies- in its series Papers with number 97.4.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Australia. South Australian Centre for Economic Studies. P.O. Box 125, Rundle Mall. South Australia 5000
REGIONAL ECONOMY ; RESEARCH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.