The Development of Regional Economic Project; Literature Review
AbstractThis paper is a literature review of economic growth theory. The paper commences with a brief history on economic growth theory, to provide some insight as to the origins of contemporary thinking. The neo-classicaltheory, popular in the 1950s and currently experiencing a revival, is discussed which forms a platform for the discussion on each of the contemporary theories.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by South Australian Centre for Economic Studies- in its series Papers with number 97.3.
Length: 90 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Australia. South Australian Centre for Economic Studies. P.O. Box 125, Rundle Mall. South Australia 5000
REGIONAL ECONOMY ; RESEARCH;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.