Travel Affordability in Adelaide for People with Disabilities
AbstractThis paper is concerned with taxi travel affordability for people with disabilities. It shows that the money costs of travel for people with disabilities are significantly higher than those faced by public transport users without disabilities .
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by South Australian Centre for Economic Studies- in its series Papers with number 96.4.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Australia. South Australian Centre for Economic Studies. P.O. Box 125, Rundle Mall. South Australia 5000
URBAN TRANSPORT; PUBLIC TRANSPORT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.