Indivisible Assets, Equilibrium, and the Value of Intermediary Output
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rochester, Business - General in its series Papers with number 90-05.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, CENTER FOR MANUFACTURING AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT, WILLIAM E. SIMON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION,
Web page: http://www.simon.rochester.edu/
More information through EDIRC
economic equilibrium ; financial market;
Other versions of this item:
- Cooley, T.F. & Smith, R.D., 1990. "Indivisible Assets, Equilibrium, And The Value Of Intermediary Output," RCER Working Papers 243, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsolt Becsi & Ping Wang & Mark A. Wynne, 1998. "Endogenous market structures and financial development," Working Paper 98-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zsolt Becsi & Ping Wang & Mark A. Wynne, 1998. "Costly intermediation and the big push," Working Paper 98-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.