On the Road: Marriage and Mortality in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RAND - Labor and Population Program in its series Papers with number 93-11.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAND, Labor and Population Program, 1700 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138 Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138.
Phone: (310) 393-0411, x7359
Web page: http://www.rand.org/labor.html
More information through EDIRC
marriage ; mortality;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nizam Khan & Andrew D. Foster, 1994. "Equilibrating the Marriage Market in a Rapidly Growing Population: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Home Pages _080, University of Pennsylvania.
- Duncan Thomas & Elizabeth Frankenberg & James P. Smith, 2004.
"Lost but Not Forgotten: Attrition and Follow-up in the Indonesia Family Life Survey,"
Labor and Demography
- Duncan Thomas & Elizabeth Frankenberg & James P. Smith, 2001. "Lost but Not Forgotten: Attrition and Follow-up in the Indonesia Family Life Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(3), pages 556-592.
- Duncan Thomas & Elizabeth Frankenberg & James P. Smith, 2000. "Lost But Not Forgotten: Attrition and Follow-up in the Indonesian Family Life Survey," Working Papers 00-03, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Brown, Lynn R. & Feldstein, Hilary Sims & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1997.
"Gender, property rights, and natural resources,"
FCND discussion papers
29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.