People Management: The Crucial Aspect of Managers and Acquisitions
AbstractThis study decribes the typical effects of the merger process on the people involved and, using the merger between Molson Breweries and Carling O'keefe as an example, identifies the crucial role that human resource professionals must play in ensuring merger success.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's at Kingston - Sch. of Indus. Relat. Current Issues Series in its series Papers with number 22.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Queen's University. School of Industrial Relations. School of Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston, Ontario Canada K7P 3N6
MANAGEMENT ; MERGERS ; ENTERPRISES Relations. School of Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations Centre. Kingston; Ontario Canada K7P 3N6. 13p.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executive Compensation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.