Demand Analysis For Tax Reform In Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies in its series Papers with number 151.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, WOODROW WILSON SCHOOL OF PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS, PRINCETON NEW- JERSEY 08542 U.S.A.
Phone: (609) 258-4800
Web page: http://www.wws.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
tax revenues ; prices ; subsidies ; efficiency ; welfare;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian Crawford & François Laisney & Ian Preston, 2002.
"Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications,"
IFS Working Papers
W02/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Crawford, Ian & Laisney, Francois & Preston, Ian, 2003. "Estimation of household demand systems with theoretically compatible Engel curves and unit value specifications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 221-241, June.
- Preston, Ian & Laisney, François & Crawford, Ian A., 2002. "Estimation of Household Demand Systems with Theoretically Compatible Engel Curves and Unit Value Specifications," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-06 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Poverty Simulation And Price Changes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.