The International Debt Problem, Credit Rationing, and Loan Pushing: Theory and Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University, in its series Princeton Studies in International Economics with number 70.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Finance Section, Department of Economics Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A
Phone: (609) 258-4000
Fax: (609) 258-6419
Web page: http://www.econ.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
debt ; economic models ; econometrics ; loans;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1996. "The Economic And Ethical Ambiguities Of African Debt Forgiveness," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28345, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2001. "International Credit and Welfare: Some Paradoxical Results with Implications for the Organization of International Lending," Working Papers 01-05, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2006.
"International credit and welfare: A paradoxical theorem and its policy implications,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1507-1528, August.
- Basu, Kaushik & Morita, Hodaka, 2005. "International Credit and Welfare: A Paradoxical Theorem and Its Policy Implications," Working Papers 05-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier, 1996. "Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 289-306, May.
- Komulainen, Tuomas, 2001. "Currency Crises in Emerging Markets: Capital Flows and Herding Behaviour," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.