The SDR System and the Issue of Resource Transfers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University, in its series Princeton Studies in International Economics with number 180.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Finance Section, Department of Economics Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A
Phone: (609) 258-4000
Fax: (609) 258-6419
Web page: http://www.econ.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
financial institutions ; competition;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snowden, P. Nicholas, 1997. "The IMF and the emerging markets: A reappraisal of the central banking model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1937-1948, November.
- George Hoguet & Solomon Tadesse, 2011. "The role of SDR-denominated securities in official and private portfolios," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 165-186 Bank for International Settlements.
- Polly Allen, 1993. "Artificial currencies: SDRs and ECUs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 97-110, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.