International Trade Policy with Imperfect Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University, in its series Princeton Studies in International Economics with number 17.
Length: 65 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Finance Section, Department of Economics Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A
Phone: (609) 258-4000
Fax: (609) 258-6419
Web page: http://www.econ.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
trade policy ; competition;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen Li Cheng & Meng-chun Liu & Xiaokai Yang, 1999.
"A Ricardian Model with Endogenous Comparative Advantage and Endogenous Trade Policy Regimes,"
CID Working Papers
12, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Cheng, Wen Li & Liu, Meng-Chun & Yang, Xiaokai, 2000. "A Ricardian Model with Endogenous Comparative Advantage and Endogenous Trade Policy Regimes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(233), pages 172-82, June.
- J. David Richardson, 1993. ""New" Trade Theory and Policy a Decade Old: Assessment in a Pacific Context," NBER Working Papers 4042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.