Incomplete Markets: Convergence of Options Values under the Minimal Martingale Measure. The Multidimensional Case
AbstractIn the setting of incomplete markets, this paper presents a general result of weak convergence for derivative assets prices. It is proved that the minimal martingale measure first introduced by Follmer and Schweizer is a convenient tool for the stabilization under convergence. This extends previous well-known results when the markets are complete both in discrete time and continuous time. The result is extended to markets with several risky assets and generalizes a previous work on this subject.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor. in its series Papers with number 9735.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: THEMA, Universite de Paris X-Nanterre, U.F.R. de science economiques, gestion, mathematiques et informatique, 200, avenue de la Republique 92001 Nanterre CEDEX.
PRICES ; INTEREST RATE ; ECONOMETRICS ; CONVERGENCE;
Other versions of this item:
- J. L. Prigent, 1997. "Incomplete markets : Convergence of options values under the minimal martingale measure. The multidimensional case," THEMA Working Papers 97-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesús P. Colino, 2008. "Weak convergence in credit risk," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws085518, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.