Money, Competitive Efficiency and Intergenerational Transactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 10-91-6.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
social welfare ; economic models ; economic equilibrium;
Other versions of this item:
- Wang, Ping, 1993. "Money, competitive efficiency, and intergenerational transactions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 303-320, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte D'Albis, 2007.
"Demographic structure and capital accumulation,"
- John Fender & Ping Wang, 2001.
"Educational Policy in a Credit Constrained Economy with Skill Heterogeneity,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0133, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- John Fender & Ping Wang, 2003. "Educational Policy in a Credit Constrained Economy with Skill Heterogeneity," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 939-964, 08.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2002.
"Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions,"
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 237-257.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions," Working Paper 2000-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government Financing in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Market Restrictions," Departmental Working Papers _118, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Henriksen, Espen & Spear, Stephen, 2012.
"Endogenous market incompleteness without market frictions: Dynamic suboptimality of competitive equilibrium in multiperiod overlapping generations economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 426-449.
- Espen Henriksen & Stephen Spear, . "Endogenous Market Incompleteness Without Market Frictions: Dynamic Suboptimality of Competitive Equilibrium in Multiperiod Overlapping Generations Economies," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Duc, Francois & Ghiglino, Christian, 1998. "Optimality of Barter steady states," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1053-1067, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.