Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Changing Expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research in its series Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers with number 01-91.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3254 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Phone: (215) 898-7616
Fax: (215) 573-8084
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~rlwctr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Wayne Ferson & Stephen Foerster & Donald Keim, . "Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Changing Expectations," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Stephen R. Foerster & Donald B. Keim, . "Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Changing Expectations," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-91, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Ferson, W.E. & Foester, S.R. & Kein, D.B., 1991. "Test of Asset Pricing Models With Changing Expectations," Weiss Center Working Papers 1-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellouz, Siwar & Bellalah, Mondher, 2007. "Asset pricing and predictability of stock returns in the french market," MPRA Paper 4961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2007.
- Bernard Dumas & Bruno Solnik, 1993. "The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," NBER Working Papers 4459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.