Dynamique d'une economie regionale en developpement au sein de la communaute europeenne
AbstractThis paper examines the transitional dynamic of a poor region during its development proces. In order to achieve this goal, the paper use a simple model of growth whose the main particularity is to employ a Stone-Geary form to caracterize the preferences. The model predicts two kinds of alternative situations for the region : a stagnation or a growth regime. The presence of the economy in one of this two regimes is not explained only by history but has other origins such as public policies whose importance are reinforces once the region has begun its takeoff.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications with number 96.66.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Universite de Paris I - Pantheon- Sorbonne, 12 Place de Pantheon-75005 Paris, France
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://cermsem.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ; REGIONAL ANALYSIS ; ECONOMIC GROWTH ; POVERTY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.