Deficit Spillovers, Labor Suply and Intergenerational Welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration- in its series Papers with number 11-94.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HELLEVEIEN 30, 5035 BERGEN SANDVIKEN NORWAY.
Phone: 5595 9000
Fax: 5595 9100
Web page: http://www.nhh.no/
More information through EDIRC
labour market ; social welfare;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fehr, Hans & Ruocco, Anna, 1999. "Equity and efficiency aspects of the Italian debt reduction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 569-589, December.
- Honerkamp, Josef & Moog, Stefan & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2002. "Earlier or later in CGE-models: The case of a tax reform proposal," Discussion Papers 102, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.