Is the UAW a Price-Discriminating Monopolist? An Empirical Test of a Trade Union's Utility Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center in its series Papers with number 92-02.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; University of Minnesota, Industrial Relations Center. 271 - 19th Avenue South. Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455-0430
Phone: (612) 624-2500
Fax: (612) 624-8360
Web page: http://www.chrls.csom.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
TRADE UNIONS; UTILITY FUNCTION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.