Firm Size and Employment Determination in Dutch Manufacturing Industries
AbstractThis paper examines whether the determination of employment differs between large and small firms. An employment equation is estimated on panel data of 67 three-degit industries in Dutch manufacturing (1974-1986).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by NEUHUYS - RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM in its series Papers with number 9509/e.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESS IN THE NETHERLANDS, NEUHUYS.
MANUFACTURING ; GERMANY ; EMPLOYMENT ; SIZE OF ENTERPRISE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.