The Limits of Monopolization Through Acquisition: Further Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory in its series Papers with number 92-03.
Length: 7 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS CENTER FOR RESEARCH ON ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL THEORY, ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN U.S.A.
monopolies ; enterprises ; economic equilibrium;
Other versions of this item:
- Gérard Gaudet & Stephen Salant, 1992. "The Limits of Monopolization Through Acquisition: Further Results," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 9203, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2010. "Monopolization Through Acquisitions in Multimarket Oligopolies (Replaced by CentER DP 2011-112)," Discussion Paper 2010-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.