Using Simulations in the Training of Finance Students : A Tool to Enhance Team Building, Communication and the Use of Information in Real Time
AbstractThis paper describes the innovative use of simulations in the teaching of finance at university level. It describes the use of live data in the simulations and the introduction of industry based systems into the tertiary system.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Melbourne - Centre in Finance in its series Papers with number 97-5.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Centre in Finance, Department of Economics and Finance, Faculty of Business, RMIT GPO Box 2476V Melbourne, Vic 3000 Australia.
Phone: +61 3 9925 5858
Fax: +61 3 9925 5986
Web page: http://www.rmit.edu.au/bus/ecofin
More information through EDIRC
AUSTRALIA ; ECONOMICS ; TEACHING ; EDUCATION;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.