Alternative Implications Of A Structural Model Of Job Search
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics in its series Papers with number 363.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE, CENTER FOR LABOUR ECONOMICS, HOUGHTON STREET LONDON WC2A 2AE ENGLAND.
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
labour market ; unemployment ; economic models ; job searching;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:36:i:4:p:573-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Björn, 2003. "Anspruchslohn und Arbeitslosigkeit in Deutschland (Reservation wage and unemployment in Germany)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 36(4), pages 573-598.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.