De l'usage optimal de divers types de ressources naturelles
AbstractA partial equilibrium analysis shows that a pool of natural resources with constant unit costs of extraction has to be exploited in strict increasing cost order. Kemp and Long  have shown that it is not necessarily the case in a general equilibrium framework. In a consumption-leisure trade-off model, we show that the optimal order of exploitation is never strict, and that for a set of model parameters, the resources exploitation paths may be inderteminate although the consumption-leisure paths are perfectly determinated.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse - GREMAQ in its series Papers with number 95.399.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GREMAQ, Universite de Toulouse I Place Anatole France 31042 - Toulouse CEDEX France.
Fax: 05 61 22 55 63
Web page: http://www-gremaq.univ-tlse1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
RESSOURCES NATURELLES; ECONOMETRIE; MATHEMATIQUES;
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Pierre AMIGUES & Pascal FAVARD & Gérard GAUDET & Michel MOREAUX, 1997. "De l'usage optimal de divers types de ressources naturelles," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 48, pages 147-189.
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco, 2005. "The simple analytics of developing resources from resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-63, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.