(De)stabilizing Speculation on Futures Markets: an Alternative View Point
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Toulouse - GREMAQ in its series Papers with number 93.299.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GREMAQ, Universite de Toulouse I Place Anatole France 31042 - Toulouse CEDEX France.
Fax: 05 61 22 55 63
Web page: http://www-gremaq.univ-tlse1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
speculation ; market ; future;
Other versions of this item:
- Guesnerie, Roger & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1993. "(De)stabilizing speculation on futures markets : An alternative view point," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Guesnerie, R. & Rochet, J.C., 1992. "(De)Stabilizing Speculation on Futures Markets: An Alternative View Point," DELTA Working Papers 92-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Guesnerie, Roger & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1992. "(De)Stabilizing Speculation on Futures Markets: an Alternative View Point," IDEI Working Papers 15, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011.
"Index trading and agricultural commodity prices: A panel Granger causality analysis,"
CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 51-72.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Dramane Coulibaly, 2011. "Index Trading and Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Panel Granger Causality Analysis," Working Papers 2011-28, CEPII research center.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00586749 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.